The info thread:
– The Standard would hold the first reinforcement of its transfer window. And it would come from Ligue 1. To know the identity of the player, click here!
– The Rouches do not want to stop there. A place is particularly scrutinized by Luka Elsner, the Liège coach.
– Among the Zebras, the formalization of the departure of Fall towards Kasimpasa should be done today. The Senegalese (30), accompanied by his representative Zouhair Essikal, landed in Turkey this Sunday. He should normally pass his medical examination today and commit to 2.5 years with the Turkish club. He arrived at the end of his contract in Charleroi.
– At RSCA, Sardella should eventually stay this winter. He will remain Murillo’s lining until the end of the season. The club wants to give the young side a chance, especially during the absence of the Panamanian at the end of the month. Which means that Nayel Mehssatou (19 years old) is leaving. At the end of the contract in June, the young side can already find a new club. Anderlecht are aware that it will not be easy to keep their right-back. Track Reynolds (AS Roma) is not, however, abandoned.
– The biggest stables are interested in Todd Cantwell. The 23-year-old Englishman is estimated at 20 million euros by Norwich City. While he is less important this season and his team vegetate in last place in the Premier League, Liverpool, Tottenham, Newcastle, Leeds and Roma are interested in the winger.
– Newcastle’s nouveau riche absolutely want to rebuild their defense. After approaching Lille for botman, the Daily Mail announces that the Magpies are eyeing Monaco. Saudi leaders are said to be prepared to make an offer of around 40 million euros for Benoit Badiashile. At 20, the defender has already played more than 100 games on the Rock.
– Adama traore, first recruit of the Conte era? Less decisive this season for Wolves, the powerful winger is appreciated by Tottenham. On Sky, the Wolverhampton coach even announced that the club would not retain his player. The Daily Mail reports that Tottenham are said to be ready to offer just over € 20million. An amount that could satisfy the Dendoncker team.
– Isco shouldn’t go to Fiorentina. This is what club director Daniele Pradé announces. “This rumor is outside our market”, he explained. “We will not sign Isco. It is not possible. We still do not know who his agents are.”, he concluded. The middle, surplus to Real, is looking for a way out to revive.
– Rangnick persists and signs: Cavani will not leave for Barça. While Luuk De Jong has just scored two goals in as many games, the Catalans want to offer themselves a number nine. But the German manager of United was formal on Sunday: “He came into my office and we talked for almost half an hour. He told me he would stay at least until the end of the season.” Barça will therefore certainly have to find another target.
– After the injury of Simon Kjaer, AC Milan are looking for a central defender. According to the Daily Mail, Japhet Tanganga would be the preferred target for Alexis Saelemaekers’ team. In lack of cash, the Milanese would like to obtain a loan from the 22-year-old defender trained at Spurs.
– If Paul Pogba leaves, Manchester United wants to recruit Sergej Milinkovic-Savic. The former Genk midfielder belongs to Lazio and is estimated at € 70million by Transfermarkt. Announced on departure (sometimes more than 100 million), the 26-year-old Serb is still in Italy. The two circles have the same profile which would push the Mancunians to make an offer for this summer according to the Sun.
– Canal + delivered explosive details about the transfer of Randal Kolo Muani towards Frankfurt. The Nantes striker, author of 7 goals in Ligue 1 this season, would have signed a pre-contract with the German team in the fall. Completely illegal practice since it is forbidden to come into contact with a player more than six months before the end of his contract. Frankfurt offered the 23-year-old Frenchman a five-year contract estimated at 9 million euros annually. The Canaries therefore seized FIFA. The transfer could fail. – It’s an incredible rumor as the transfer window sometimes offers us. Corn Romelu Lukaku would be the privileged target of PSG in the event of the departure of Kylian Mbappé. Surprising given that the two players have very different profiles. It is the Daily Mirror which launches this eccentric rumor which it is necessary, at this stage, to take with great precautions.
– With Chilwell’s injury, several English media say Chelsea would like to repatriate Emeron Palmieri which evolves in Lyon on loan. Undisputed holder, he has received 86% of the possible playing time this season. The Gones therefore do not wish to lose the European champion.
– Porto are about to lose their master at playing. Indeed, Sérgio Oliveira will quickly join AS Roma and José Mourinho. “We are going to sign another midfielder on loan,” said the Portuguese after his team’s loss to Juventus on Sunday. This is a loan of one million euros with an option to purchase estimated at 13.5 million.
We would love to give thanks to the author of this post for this outstanding content
Newspaper transfer window (10/01): the incredible rumor Ronaldo at Barça!