The Publishing Company of the World wishes to present in its publications a selection of testimonials, in the form of writings, photographs and videos (hereinafter referred to together or separately “Contribution (s)”) which are freely submitted to it by Internet users.
Content of the Contribution
Your Contribution must comply with the legislation in force, in particular the law of July 29, 1881 on freedom of the press, articles 9 and 9-1 of the civil code on the right to privacy and respect for the presumption of innocence and the provisions of the intellectual property code. No Contribution contrary to the law may be published.
Careful spelling and formatting are required (no text in capital letters, no abbreviations or “SMS” type writing).
You must be the author of the texts, photographs and videos that you submit as part of your Contribution, or have the authorization of their author for their publication under the conditions defined here. The name of the author must always be mentioned, as well as the date and place where your photographic or video documents were taken and write a descriptive caption.
Your Contribution must be signed with your first and last name. Requests for anonymity in the event of publication will be examined by the editorial staff of the Société éditrice du Monde on a case-by-case basis.
The Publishing Company of Le Monde reserves the right to refuse any Contribution, or to delete any Contribution previously published, for any reason whatsoever, in particular if:
- it is against the law (racism, appeal to violence or hatred, defamation, pornography, pedophilia, sexism, homophobia, …).
- it is contrary to the rules of conduct of Monde.fr and of the other publications concerned (bad spelling, remarks not in conformity with the requested subject, sloppy form, …).
- its subject or form is of little interest to readers, the Société éditrice du Monde being the sole decision-maker in this regard.
- it has already been proposed and published or it is similar to a recently published testimonial.
- it contains the representation or designation of a natural person who can be identified, in particular a minor.
- it contains the representation of a work that may be subject to the copyright of a third party without the latter’s authorization.
- it contains photographs or videos of insufficient technical quality (blurry photos, unreadable or poorly defined videos, inaudible soundtrack, etc.), the Publishing Company of the World being the sole decision-maker in this regard.
Rules applicable to the Contribution
By participating in this call for testimonials, you authorize the total or partial publication of your Contribution on the site Le Monde.fr, in the daily newspaper Le Monde, in M le Magazine du Monde and / or on any other publication or site where the Company Editor of Le Monde publishes editorial content (Facebook, Twitter, Digiteka, Instagram, etc., worldwide, for the duration of the operation of the publication in question.
The Publishing Company of the World is free to publish or not the Contributions which are proposed to it.
Your response to the call for testimonials, as well as your authorization for the possible use of your Contribution, are granted free of charge and may not give rise to any compensation or gratuity or payment of any nature whatsoever, for any reason. whether it be.
The information collected in the questionnaire is recorded in a computerized file by the Société éditrice du Monde, and communicated only to the journalists at the origin of the call for testimony and to the technical teams in charge of the management of the processing.
They will only be used within the framework of this call for testimonials. The data associated with a Contribution is kept for a maximum period of two years. You can access your data, rectify it, request its erasure or exercise your right to limit the processing of your data, withdraw your consent to the processing of your data at any time.
To exercise these rights or for any questions about the processing of your data in this system, you can contact [email protected]
Visit the cnil.fr website for more information on your rights.
We want to say thanks to the author of this short article for this outstanding material
Childminders: tell us what the transition from a maximum of four to six children changes for you